FIRST - Is this you?
- Are you a proactive, analytical problem solver?
- Do you communicate in a factual, informative, and direct manner?
- Do you do something with 100% commitment or not at all?
- Does your dedication to success help ensure your team is firing on all cylinders?
- If so, GREAT! Now check to see that you have the technical aptitude for this job below.
NEXT - The job, the salary, the benefits
Vala Secure Cybersecurity & Compliance is looking for a confident, self-starter who can work with multiple clients and complete detailed audit requirements in a timely fashion. Your main role will be conducting information security audits, technical security reviews, and social engineering tests. Your experience and willingness to learn will dictate how fast and how far you can go in this position. We need someone that is excited about technology and wants to grow in this role.
Job requirements include:
- Conducting information security audits based on GLBA, FFIEC and NIST guidelines.
- Performing Social Engineering reviews including dumpster diving.
- Conducting Vulnerability and Penetration Testing Reviews.
- Once earned, enjoy very flexible hours in a results-oriented work environment.
- Salary range is $40k-$70K, based off fit and experience.
- Performance Driven Company
- Certification Bonuses, up to $6K annually
- Work From Home Environment
- Travel Per Diem
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K + Company Match
LAST - Desired Skills and/or Experience
The following skills are preferred but not required:
- Experience with technology and/or cybersecurity in a variety of environments
- Multitasks well
- Smart and effective communicator
- Make the complicated subject easy to understand to the novice
- Experience with FFIEC, GLBA, SOC, ISO or COBIT guidance a plus
Certifications that could help ease your transition: